If you want to assemble a fixed shower curtain rod, you need to use the right tools. A fixed shower curtain rod means you need to assemble some of the shower curtain rods permanently. For example, glue, epoxy resin, etc.
So, how to install a fixed shower curtain rod? You can use strong glue and epoxy resin to permanently install the shower curtain rod. It should be fixed, and there is no removable way to remove the rod. A permanent installation shower curtain rod provides the users with secure performance.
Now, I am going to install a shower curtain rod permanently so that you will also apply the process in your bathroom or home. So, let’s get started with the article right now.
How to Install a Fixed Shower Curtain Rod?
To assemble a fixed shower curtain rod, you should apply two ways, such as using glue and epoxy. So, let’s discuss these two methods to install the fixed shower curtain rod. Before starting the methods, make sure that you have the following tools.
- Waterproof, strong glue
- Epoxy resin
- And Screwdriver
Method 1: Use Glue to Install a Fixed Shower Curtain Rod
Glue is a traditional way to assemble shower curtain rods permanently when you don’t want to use a drill or other things. Let’s get started assembling the shower curtain rod using glue.
- Before applying glue, you should clean the areas properly where you want to assemble the rod.
- It would be better for you to dry the area properly after cleaning.
- Use some glue on both sides so that you can install both sides of the rod properly.
- Now, hold the curtain rod for a while so that the glue easily dries out and you can successfully install the shower curtain rod properly.
Make sure that you are using waterproof glue on the wall. If the glue is waterproof, it is easier for you to assemble the shower curtain rod permanently.
Method 2: Use Epoxy Resin to Install Fixed Shower Curtain Rod
Epoxy resin is another thing that you can apply to assemble the shower curtain rod without facing any problems. When epoxy resin dries properly, the rod is fixed to the wall strongly. So, how can you assemble epoxy resin with a rod? Let me discuss this in detail.
- Make epoxy resin properly. You can buy epoxy resin from the market.
- After that, you need to mix the resin with both sides of the shower curtain rod
- Besides, you need to attach the epoxy resin to the wall
- Now, add both sides of the rod with the epoxy resin properly and hold for a while
- After some time, you may see that the resin strongly attaches to the shower curtain rod
Note you should attach mixed resin to the wall and rod at the same time. After that, you need to add the rod and wall as soon as possible to get better performance.
How to Install Shower Curtain Rod with Screws?
When the above methods are failed to install a fixed shower curtain rod, you can use a screw system to assemble the rod. But how can you assemble the shower curtain with a screw? Well, check out the following section to hassle-free assemble your shower curtain rod with screws.
- First of all, you should mark the wall where you need to make a hole for screwing the rod.
- Now, use a drill machine to make the hole. Note you should use small and narrow size holes.
- Hold the connector and insert screws properly. You must need to use strong connectors which are capable of holding the rod.
- Finally, put the rod on the connectors. Make sure that the connectors hold the rod tightly.
Before making a hole, ensure that the rod and connectors come with perfect measurements. Sometimes, users do wrong, and that’s why they need to complete the process again.
FAQs (Frequently Ask Questions)
Q: How do you install a permanent shower rod on tile?
Answer: If you want to install a permanent shower rod on tile, you can use glue, epoxy resin, and a screw system. It is truly important to choose strong waterproof glue to assemble the rod permanently. I suggest you check out the above three methods to solve the problem.
Q: How do you install a twist-and-lock shower curtain rod?
Answer: To install a twist-and-lock shower curtain rod, you need to use screws properly. Most of the lock shower curtain rod comes with connectors which you must need to assemble with screws. So, make the hole in the wall and then put your twist and lock shower curtain rod.
Q: How do you install a pressure-mounted shower curtain rod?
Answer: Pressure-mounted shower curtain rods always need to use solid elements for assembling. However, the screw system is one of the best systems to assemble this type of rod because this method helps the rod to take enough pressure and doesn’t break down easily.
Q: Can you hang curtain rods without drilling holes?
Answer: Yes, you can hang curtain rods without drilling holes. But how can you do that? Well, you can use glue, epoxy resin, and some other elements to hang the curtain properly.
How to install a fixed shower curtain rod? There are three ways you can follow to install a fixed shower curtain rod which you get from the above section. A person must use the right epoxy resin, glue, and screws to install the rod properly. I hope you love the above methods and install your fixed shower curtain rod without any errors.
Hi, there my name is William Lee and I am the founder of the DecorHomefFiner.com website. I am an expert DIY for bathrooms, living rooms, and kitchens. I am also a social helper which means I am helping people on social media about their homes.